productronica South China aims to support “China's manufacturing 2025 strategy” and “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area strategy”, promote upgrading of the electronic information and manufacturing industry, achieve intelligent automation manufacturing process, optimize the production and manufacturing efficiency via intelligence-oriented supply, manufacturing and sales processes. Currently, South China is one of the most important production and manufacturing base of the electronics and information industry. productronica from Munich, Germany is the world's leading exhibition for electronics development and construction which has a profound influence in the global electronics industry. Based on the professional exhibition management experience and the world's huge industry resources, Messe München Shanghai Co., Ltd. has held productronica in Shanghai, East China successfully for many years. To meet the growing demand for large-scale technology and equipment upgrading of the electronic good production in South China, productronica will focus on advanced electronic manufacturing technology, explore the impact of intelligent factories on manufacturing industry, forecast the industrial challenges and opportunities brought by the internet of things, and provide intelligent and automation solutions for the South China electronics manufacturing industry.
Reasons for you to participate
- 3 in 1 expo covers the whole electronics manufacturing, the industrial intelligent automation manufacturing and laser processing industry.
- Shows how your smart automation products will optimize production lines for electronics, thus increase your customers’revenues, upgrade their product output and quality.
- Provide efficient platform for domestic and foreign well-known enterprises to display the advanced products & technology and grasp the industry opportunities rooted in the South China market.
- Quickly explore new business and collect purchasing orders by relying on the organizer’s huge industry resources and brand awareness.
- Face-to-face with more than 20,000 high-end buyers from the consumer electronics, automobile, automation industry and etc. to serve existing and find new customers.
- Smart mounting and assembly technology
- Intelligent warehousing and logistics
- Test measurement and 3D scanning
- Soldering and dispensing technology
- Precision machining
- PCB and Circuit-carrier manufacturing
- Manufacturing technologies for cable and connectors
- Coilware production
- Hybrid component manufacturing
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive industry
- Communication systems
- Industrial electronics
- Power electronics
- Computers & peripherals
- Medical technology
- Lighting engineering
- Security & protection systems
- Shenzhen Intelligent Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Forum
- Shenzhen International Advanced Automotive Electronics Manufacturing Technology Forum
- Shenzhen International Advanced Wire Harness Manufacturing Innovation Forum
- Shenzhen International Advanced New Energy and Battery Manufacturing Technology Forum
- South China Laser Processing Market Summit Forum
China includes industrial manufacturing upgrading and intelligent manufacturing in 13th Five-Year Strategic Plan. China’s State Council also announced ‘Made in China 2025’ as one of the national initiatives dedicated to manufacturing industry. The ‘Made in China 2025’ report focuses on intelligent manufacturing, smart equipment & products development, innovative production processes, as a result comprehensively improve enterprises’ intelligent R&D, production, management and services. Shenzhen International Electronics Manufacturing Automation Exhibition provides the industrial intelligent and integrated automation solutions for China's electronics manufacturing industry. The high-tech exhibition gathers renowned equipment manufacturers and technology providers worldwide. It covers automations, industrial robots, motion control technologies, machine visions, smart factories and IOT which are presented as one complete industry chain. The cutting-edge technology and leading solutions will help manufacturers to reform production processes, build the digital factory, thus increase production efficiency outputs. The electronics manufacturing industry in South China is thriving, a vast number of leading enterprises in consumer electronics, automotive electronics, medical, Industrial electronics, lighting and power electronics enterprises have manufacturing bases in the regions. The vigorous development of the electronics industry will inevitably stimulate new business opportunities for electronic equipment manufacturing. With the theme of "intelligent manufacturing, leading the industry development", the exhibition will prosper the electronic manufacturing industry in South China.
In 2017, the overall laser industry output in China amounts to 45 billion CNY, in which Guangdong province accounts for about 18 billion. In the past two years, the composite growth rate of the laser industry in Guangdong exceeds 30%. It is expected that in 2020, the overall laser industry output in Guangdong will reach 30 billion CNY and promote an output of over 200 billion CNY from related industries.
China is the manufacturing base for the world, and South China is the manufacturing base for China. As one of the most manufacturing-intense region in China, South China is also important for the laser processing technology and its applications. Featuring the most intense cluster of modern manufacturers in China, South China is also the focus of the laser and photonics industry. As the transformation begins in the industry and “Made in China 2025” strategy is carried further, the Laser South China Show, based on four areas: advanced light sources, metal sheet processing, precision manufacturing, processing services, is exhibiting the latest technological breakthroughs in laser applications in the automobile, ship, rail traffic, home appliances and electronics industries. The Laser South China Show is a perfect platform for laser manufacturers to explore the South China market, that is not only a professional trade show that addresses the current industry development, but also a place where the laser industry and relevant industries make in-depth discussion.
More LEAP Expo information, please click here to download the brochure
Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd.(Beijing Branch)
Tel: +86 21-2020 5553
Fax: +86 21-2020 5688
Messe Muenchen Shanghai CO., Ltd. (Beijing Branch)
Mr. Ken Xu
Tel: +86 10-8591101
Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen Branch)
Tel: +86 755-2337 3551
Fax: +86 755-3335 8730